The visual identity of a enterprise or company is essential so they can become a strong brand. InEvent platform allows the customization of images and colors in order for your company can have all the identity details reflected in the cloud and on the event app.
Which app items can I personalize for my event?
We have two levels of customization of the app: Premium and Standard.
The personalized standard version - in addition to the name, images and colors of the app, you can:
- change the four Default Texts that appear in the activities button.
- select what tools will be blocked or enabled (Event Tools - Control and Block sections).
- define which login type will be used on the app (read App Login)
The premium version is explained in Personalized Tabs. It has all the functionalities from the standard package and also includes:
- files such as PDFs in the menu with Hotels & Restaurants tips.
- Live video of the event
- change names and visibility of tabs
- change the configuration of the menu.
Colors, name and app description: Company Details
Here you can change the app name, the colors and description.
Go to the company section (upper left menu), click on DETAILS. Then, click on EDIT, in order to modify the following items:
- Company code: reference your company in the InEvent platform. This 4-digit number you can access your events in the InEvent App.
- Company’s name: name of your company.
- App name: App name
- It should contain a maximum 15 characters, including spaces and uppercase letters (this counts as 2 characters).
- App Name for Stores: name of the app attendees will search to download the app.
- It must contain a maximum of 25 characters, including spaces an uppercase letter (this counts as 2 characters).
- Nickname: word that will appear in your URL company to differentiate it. If not modified, there will be a numerical code.
- Example: https://inevent.us/en/nickname
- Key words: Search words in stores (Google Play / App Store).
- Enter 5 minimum
- Background Color: background color in your app - and follows the hexadecimal standard.
- Example: #F4F4F4
- Bar Color: bar in your app - and follows the hexadecimal standard.
- Example: #015A9C
- Main Color: Detail colors in your app - color in your app - and follows the hexadecimal standard.
- Example: #015A9C
- Description: App description that will appear in the stores. The requirement is a 250 characters’ minimum.
As you finish updating these information’s, click on END to save your changes.
Company and APP Images
To modify the app images and the company's logo, click on: IMAGES, as shown below.
Main Icon (Mandatory)
- This icon will show in every link you create on the platform such as: Registration Form, Websites, Ticket Management etc. It will be located in the upper left corner. The correct dimensions: 1024 pixels x 1024 pixels. To select the image: Click on Edit > folder icon (red button) and select the image > End.
Store Icon (Optional)
- This icon will show in the Google Play and App Stores. The correct dimensions: 1024 pixels x 1024 pixels. To select the image: Click on Edit > folder icon (red button) and select the image > End.
Splash Image (Optional)
- This image is the image that appears as you open the app.The correct dimensions: 1800 pixels x 2400 pixels. To select the image: Click on Edit > folder icon (red button) and select the image > End.
Information about the company
As for the third item, we have a legal tab, as you click on edit, you can modify:
- Contractor's Name: Name of the contractor.
- Cooperate Email: Contractor's Email address.
- Cooperate Telephone: Contractor's telephone number.
- Personal registration number: Contractor's ID Number.
- Company legal trade name: Company's legal trade name.
- Company legal identification number: Legal identification number
- Contract start: Contract start date
- Contract end: 1 month after contract ends.
- InEvent CS Leader: Customer Success responsible for the project.