A quick way to authorize attendees entrance in the event or activity.
Manage, control and give access to each participant. Every attendee will have their own QR Code, this way, it improves your access control and reduces any possible fraud in your event. You are able to gather information on how much time each attendee spent on each activity through our integrated panel, which is accessible through premium sponsors analysis.
First, you need to create a "Collector" profile in the list of attendees, and with that profile, log in the app so that it is possible to use the check in/check out function. To do this, access the path PEOPLE -> ATTENDEES > ADD PERSON
Then, click on EDIT > CHANGE PERMISSION TO COLLECTOR.
After the change, the profile will look like this:
IMPORTANT: do not change the other users' profiles on the platform, because they will not be able to interact properly in the event. If you need to create a profile for collecting leads, it is a distinct process.
That's it! Now log in with this profile and password in the app(tablet or smartphone) and will have access to the access control mode.
Operating the app
- Open the app using or smartphone or tablet and choose the log in option. Log in using the username and password of the collector profile.
- Search the event and click on it to enter it.
- The screens of the collector profile and the user/admin are different. This is the first screen after you select the event.
There are 4 options to Access Control in the app:
- Check-in of the event: entrance control of the event
- Check-out of the event: exit control of the event.
- Check-in of activity: entrance control of the activity.
- Check-out of activity: exit control of the activity.
If you choose the options 1 or 2, the reader will automatically in the smartphone. If you choose the options 3 or 4, you will be able to choose what activity you want to check in (option 3) or check out (option 4).
- You can choose the activity to check in / check out.
- After the choice of the activity, the QR Code reader will be shown automatically, which can be used with the front or the back camera.
Reading Confirmation Message
- After the QR Code reading, a pop-up message will appear.
It is possible to create invisible activities just for a separate check in by periods (ex. morning and afternoon). We recommend that you talk to the responsible Customer Success and adapt this to your needs.
A:It's common to create activities just for QR Code reading (check in/check out), but it is not visible in the attendees' schedule. This strategy is recommended in the cases that the control is made by a certain period of time, or in case it lasts through various activities. In order to do that, access the path AGENDA > ACTIVITIES.
Click on "Add Activity" and fill out the fields name, date/time and click on "Create"
Important: If there are two periods of check-in(morning and afternoon), use two different activities.
After the creation of the activity, click on the EDIT button and select the activity to set up the privacy info.
In the item Visible for public, uncheck the box so that the activity is hidden for the attendees in the agenda.
In the item Automatic enrollment, keep the box checked so that everybody is in enrolled in the activity.
When finished, click on the END button.