This FAQ page is designed to help users configure the initial information of their event. That initial information page is generally your event’s participant or invitee’s first contact with the event itself, and is thus important that all the information is available and clear to them.
Step by Step guide to configuration
To access and modify the event’s general information you need to click on "Event"> "Configuration"> "Set Details".
What kind of information can be modified (or added)?
You can enter or change information in the following fields while in “Edit Mode” (Gear)
- Cover Image: This image can be viewed by the participant on the app, hotsite, and registration form. It is necessary for the image to be the size of exactly 1700x630 (px by px).
- Event’s start: date and time of event’s start
- Event’s end: date and time of event’s end
- Begin of enrollment: used to configure when the participant can sign up and interact with the app or other tools on the platform, as an application form.
- End of enrollment: used to configure when the participant can no longer sign up and interact with the app or other tools of the platform.
- End of event access: date in which the participant will no longer be able to access the event. In this case he will return to the main page.
- Address: The geolocation or the name of the space where it will occur when typed into the field. Our platform will automatically search for the corresponding address via Google Maps and display the location in a map.
- Custom domain: Enables access to an external site as if it were its own domain. For more information, click here.
- Custom email: In this field, you can add a custom email to your event.
- Public (First Box): Used to determine whether the event can be accessed publicly or whether it should be accessible by invitation only. For non-public (private) events, you can enter a password to limit access and making them invite-only. For more information, see Access Password and Download Restrictions for the app.
- Presential (Second Box): used to inform if the event will be online or in person. If it is online, the address field will be automatically disabled.
- Visible (Third Box): Used to determine if the event can be viewed and accessed by the application store/website.
- Capacity: number of participants that can be enrolled in the event.
- Invitations: number of participants that can be enrolled in the event via the invitation list.
- Default Language: your event language can be pre-determined by the administrator or defined by the participant.
- Social networks: add social networking information like a Facebook page, Twitter (both profile and hashtag), Instagram (hashtag), or a link of the company’s personal website.
- Wireless network: describe the name and passaword of your internet access point.
- Organization description: You can modify the organization description responsible for the event with no character limit.
- Event Description: event details itself, also no character limit.
- Send message: Sends push notifications to all participants at the same time.