This FAQ page is designed to help users configure the initial information of their event. That initial information page is generally your event’s participant or invitee’s first contact with the event itself, and is important that all the information is available and clear to them.
To access and modify the event’s general information you need to click on 'EVENT' > 'CONFIGURATION' > 'DETAILS'
To Edit the details click on the 'EDIT' button in the top right corner.
You can enter or change information in the following fields while in “Edit Mode”
- Cover Image: This image can be viewed by the participant on the app, hotsite, and registration form. It is necessary for the image to be the size of exactly 1700x630 (px by px). Press the red folder icon to choose an image to upload.
- Event’s start: date and time of event’s start
- Event’s end: date and time of event’s end
- Begin of enrollment: used to configure when the participant can sign up and interact with the app or other tools on the platform, as an application form.
- End of enrollment: used to configure when the participant can no longer sign up and interact with the app or other tools of the platform.
- End of event access: date in which the participant will no longer be able to access the event. In this case he will return to the main page.
- Event Name and Address: The geolocation or the name of the space where it will occur when typed into the field. Our platform will automatically search for the corresponding address via Google Maps and display the location in a map.
- Custom domain: Enables access to an external site as if it were its own domain. For more information, click here.
- Custom email: In this field, you can add a custom email to your event. For more information click here Click here
- EventCapacity: number of attendees that can be enrolled in the event.
- Invite Capacity: number of attendees that can be enrolled in the event via the invitation list.
- Status (Draft/Published):Define whether the event will be published (appears in the event list of the app) or whether it will be as a draft (does not appear in the list of events in the app)
- Privacy(Public/Private): Used to determine whether the event can be accessed publicly or whether it should be accessible by invitation only. For non-public (private) events, you can enter a password to limit access and making them invite-only.
- Event In Person/Online: used to determine whether the event will be held live in person or Online/virtually. If it is online, the address field will be automatically disabled.
- Searchable (Visable/Invisable): Used to determine if the event can be viewed and accessed by the application store/website.
- Default Language: your event language can be pre-determined by the administrator or defined by the participant.
- Place: Select a place listed in the Company Details. For more information Click here
- Timezone: Select the timezone according to the location of the event.
- Currency: Set the currency for the event
- Main Page: Page that will open every time you click this event in the company event list;
- Hosted by: Select the organizer responsible for the event (The person must be entered in the participant list as admin).
- Created by: This states which administrator created the event
- Social networks: add social networking information like a Facebook page, Twitter (both profile and hashtag), Instagram (hashtag) and RSS feed.
Note: if the addblock is active, it may block the social networks to appear in the details
- GeneralDescription: A description of the event itself, no character limit.
- FAQ link : Add an FAQ link here
- Terms of Service: Add your terms of service
- Google Analytics ID: Add your unique google analytic ID
- Google Tag Manager
- Wireless network: describe the name and password of your internet access point.
- Organization description: You can modify the organization description responsible for the event with no character limit.
Send Message: The 'SEND MESSAGE' button is located towards the top left corner of the screen, here you can send push notifications to all attendees at the same time (this button is only visable when not in 'Edit mode')
Click on the 'SEND MESSAGE' button and you will be able to type a message for your attendees, using up to 140 characters
Then press the blue 'SEND' button to dispatch the message.
You can also schedule the message to be sent at a certain time and date. To learn more about message scheduling Click here